יום שישי, 20 בפברואר 2009

Back to English

My computer was sent back to Lenovo today, with a huge list of things they need to fix. So, I'm back to using Hannah's computer, and therefore - back to English.

Today was a Chinese consumption function. As usual, food & drinks were served, and a cultural show took place afterwards. In the drinks section we got to taste ice tea with tapioca, the food was all about Chinese dishes, and the cultural show combined dancing and playing traditional musical instruments. Was fun!

Tapioca anyone?
Writing your name / year of birth / whatever else you want on a sticker for your shirt. There was one guy with a sticker saying "I hate Macro" in Chinese... With these stickers, it was very easy to spot people my age...I was wearing a "year of the dragon" sticker, which actually resembles a dragon, and I easily found out that Fiona and David were born in the same lucky year. Amir was born during the year of the goat, so he (smartly) chose not to wear a sticker...

My dragon:
Dancing:
And playing:
Print Friendly and PDF

אין תגובות: