יום שישי, 13 בפברואר 2009

!Unbelievable

Guess what? My laptop is finally back from Lenovo's labs, and...it's not my laptop!!

I know it sounds unreal, but I assure you, it is not my laptop. I sent a T61 laptop to be added a bluetooth device that should have been installed from the beginning, and I got in return a dirty used T60 laptop with my hard drive in it! And on top of that -- the bluetooth doesn't work!

I know, it can only happen to me, I know that. Luckily, I've got Amir to help me fight windmills (he's currently on the phone, describing the problem and demanding a brand new computer...).

You can guess how good my mood is at the moment... :(
(If there's anyone you want to kill, send him over to my place NOW)

Print Friendly and PDF

תגובה 1:

MyTaste אמר/ה...

It's like your own geeky version of "Changeling". ;)