יום שני, 9 בפברואר 2009

?Why English

I recently found out that I can make phone calls over Skype using my bluetooth headset. After trying to set it up on my computer with no success, I gave up and asked Amir for help. When he failed too, I phoned the Lenovo support team and had several conversations with them, which didn't help as well. So I called David, who was an IT manager in his 2nd career (if I count right), and he identified the problem: my computer simply doesn't have a bluetooth device in it!

Since I paid good money for a bluetooth device, I contacted Lenovo again and complained. The following day, an empty box was delivered to my apartment, with guidance of how to pack and ship my computer to Lenovo's labs. The 1-day shipment was even paid for already! Now, that's a good service (if we ignore the over-the-phone support team).

So, after backing up everything (I hope), I sent it. I have no idea when it will be back, and since I can't live without a computer, Hannah kindly lent me her computer for the mean while. So until I get it back, my posts will be in English (unless Amir's at home, then I'll use his computer for blogging, but he's almost never at home...).

Here's my "new" laptop:
Print Friendly and PDF

אין תגובות: